We are writing to you because we need your help.
In Kings Cross on Friday and Saturday nights after midnight, the NSW Government plans to:
- Ban shots (no more birthday shots)
- Ban cocktails (no more mojitos)
- Ban doubles (no more scotch on the rocks)
- Ban glassware (no more bottled wine or beer)
- Restrict sales to no more than 4 drinks per person (no more shouting our mates)
- Force venues to stop serving drinks an hour before close
We all agree that action needs to be taken to fix the problem on the streets, but the Government’s plans for Kings Cross won’t work and will cost business over $1 million per month – costing jobs and shutting down many of our favourite restaurants, bars and clubs.
Time is running out and we expect the Government to announce their decision shortly.
We need your help to stop these excessively harsh anti-liquor laws, we need REAL SOLUTIONS like:
- More high visibility police
- Zero tolerance to violence
- More street CCTV cameras
- More late night public transport
You can take action by now:
1.) Joining the ‘WeLoveKingsX’ Campaign
2.) Filling out the form below with your personal message:
3.) Passing this on to 5 of your friends.
It’s time to stand up for Kings X. Make your voice heard.
The WeLoveKingsX Campaign Team